Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Cutting Boards: A Solid Foundation

There are days when I feel frazzled and scattered, my to-do list running away from me.  But, when I pull out my cutting board and start chopping the ingredients for dinner my world calms down and comes into focus. The act of preparing food forms a solid foundation for my day and my world falls into order.  

These are photographs of a few of the many butcher blocks, cutting boards and serving trays Adam has constructed in his backyard workshop.  They offer beauty, sustainability and a solid foundation to your daily routine.  

Locally Harvested Maple Butcherblock

Reclaimed Mahogany Board Set 

Live-edge Locally Harvested Walnut Cutting Board

4 comments:

  1. OMG..that last one knocked my socks off. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I'm very proud of him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last one is GAWgeous! P.S. If he really is making serving trays - light weight, with a bit of an edge/lip, and maybe handles??? of some sort - I am in the market for one. What if the handles were little branches? :)

    ReplyDelete